La empresa Kellogg´s esta contratando
TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
Grow your Human Resources career with Kellogg’s!
As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you be responsible for organize & execute recruiting activities, support TA execution logistics and organize and collaborate around business issues and needs.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be part of our success by:
- Manages the pre-employment process including background checks, offer letters, and general candidate care, acting as liaison between candidates, recruiters and vendors
- Provides general administrative support for the recruiting team including capturing and updating candidate information, responding to basic candidate inquiries, processing candidate applications, and scheduling candidate interviews
- Interacts with screening vendor to apply consistent standards in application of background check policies
- Screens and routes resumes and responds to email and phone inquiries
- Enters and maintains integrity of data in recruiting database and produces ad hoc recruiting reports as necessary
- Escalates any issues or compliance outages
- Supports the creation of offer letters for internal and external candidates
- Ensures compliance to Kellogg recruitment and placement policies, systems, and procedures
- Communicates interview details to candidate, making certain s/he has all of the information necessary (detailed directions, dress code, interview logistics, etc.)
- Prepares invoices, employee and candidate expense reports, and additional departmental financial information
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications or related Field
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and the ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Ability to work with all levels of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prior administrative experience with HR/Staffing experience preferred
- Basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures, and administrative procedures
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Please apply to this position only through: www.kelloggcareers.com
- Consider the position could be closed before the expiring date. Do not miss this opportunity to continue growing your career with us, go ahead and apply now.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.